Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Plastic Hearts Teaser #4


I stared at him for a moment silently pleading before he spoke again.  “I’ll step out in the hall if you do one thing for me first.”
I eyed him suspiciously, “And what’s that?” 
His eyes lowered, “Kiss me”. 
My stomach fluttered as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek but, before I could react, he cupped my face in his hands and locked his lips on mine.  His mouth was warm and soft as he massaged my lips with passion and desire.  He worshipped my tongue with his own as his fingers coiled in my hair, sending a tingle through my body.  I’d never done anything crazy like bungee jumping or skydiving but I imagined this was what falling must feel like; the euphoria and bliss mixed with a little bit of danger.   Just as reached behind his back to bring his body closer to mine, he pulled away looking at me through dark, hooded eyes. I could feel his warm breath on my face but my body felt cold and my knees were weak; I needed the connection back.   I wanted to kiss him again but he stopped me by placing his finger on my lips.   “You better get dressed,” he whispered, rubbing his thumb over my lips.  He kissed me softly one more time before he left my room without saying another word.
I stood there motionless for several minutes, rubbing my fingers over my lips.  Every time he kissed me it was better than the last.  Is it possible for every kiss to be the best kiss?  It was when your boyfriend was Dane Wright.  I turned to grab my clothes from the bed and dressed quickly.  I was going to walk to class as Dane Wright’s girlfriend; someone may need to pinch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment